At Pear Tree Infant School
- Achieving high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- Creating an environment where children will be valued and respected as individuals.
- Ensuring that the child's needs are met.
- Promoting relevant skills and concepts to help children develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically.
- Creating a sharing emphatic school community.
- Building and enriching communications between home, school and the wider community.
Pupil's at Pear Tree say:
- We all want to get along TOGETHER
- We want this school to be the BEST school
- We want to have FUN LEARNING new things
- We want to feel SAFE and SECURE
- We want to ENJOY our lessons and learn to IMPROVE
- We say NO to BULLYING and RACISM
- We want to feel PROUD of our ACHIEVEMENTS
- We want to make this school BRILLIANT