At Pear Tree Infant School we promote...
High Achievement Standards:
- To achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- To ensure that the child's needs are met.
- To create a sharing emphatic school community.
- To create an environment where children will be valued and respected as individuals.
- To promote relevant skills and concepts to help children develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically.
- To develop a well balanced curriculum.
- To build and enrich communications between home, school and the wider community.
- To provide a disciplined infrastructure where all other aims can be realised.
OUR CHILDREN SAY
We want our school to be:
- We all want to get along together
- We want this school to be the best school
- We want to have fun learning new things
- We want to feel safe and secure
- We want to enjoy our lessons and learn Improve
- We say NO to bullying and racism
- We want to make the teachers proud
- We want to make this school BRILLIANT