Pear Tree Infant School
Together we will help your child achieve
The Aims and values of our School
- To achieve high standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- To make provision where necessary to support pupils with Special Education Needs; Disability or English as an additional language.
- To ensure that the child’s needs are met.
- To create a sharing, empathetic school community.
- To ensure no pupil is discriminated against because of their sex, race, disability, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
- To create an environment where children will be valued and respected as individuals.
- To promote relevant skills and concepts to help children develop socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically.
- To develop a well-balanced curriculum.
- To build and enrich communications between home, school and the wider community.
- To provide a disciplined infrastructure where all other aims can be realised.
- To promote British values through equality, respect, tolerance, responsibility and community.