Home Page

Pear Tree Infant School

Together we will help your child achieve

Complaints Procedure

If a parent /carer or other persons have a complaint, it should be addressed initially to the Head of the school. All attempts will be made to resolve the issue effectively and at the earliest opportunity. If the parent/carer does not feel the Head Teacher is the correct person, they should address all complaints to the chair of governors.


If the parent/carer is dissatisfied with the way the complaint has been handled then contact the Chair of Governors and if their complaint has still not been resolved, they should address their complaint to:


Derby City Council, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS