Our topics this term are Special People and The Five Senses
(These are our aims)
- Please read the nursery rhymes together and any other rhymes.
- Please help your child to recognize and write their name. We are focusing on forming letters correctly, starting at the top.
- Please share a book with your child and talk about what is happening in the pictures.
- Please encourage your child to eat fruit and try different foods. (5 a day)
Please encourage independence by:
- Encourage your child to dress and undress
- Teach your child to tie their own shoe laces
- Put their socks on without any help
- To zip or button up their jackets
- To go to the toilet and wash hands every time
Encourage turn taking and sharing:
- Play simple board games
- Play Eye-Spy
- Share food, books and toys
- Look at books together